BATTLEFIELD CORVETTE CLUB
President: Jack Whitis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Vice President: Albert Martinez (email@example.com)
Treasurer: Dick Genaille
Secretary: Harold Myers
Membership: Rino Pivirotto (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Battlefield Corvette Club
P.O. Box 8478
Fredericksburg, VA 22404-8478
We meet every first Thursday of the Month at 7:00 p.m. Fredericksburg Baptist Church, First Floor, 1019 Princess Anne Street, Fredericksburg.
Membership in the Battlefield Corvette Club entitles you to 15% discount on parts and service at Radley Chevrolet of Fredericksburg. Also, if you purchase a new or used corvette from Radley, the first year membership is complimentary, see membership page.
* August 2, 7:00 pm. Monthly Meeting
* July 19, 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Dinner at BJ's Restaurant, 1861 Carl D Silver Pkwy, Fredericksburg, 1861 Carl D
Silver Pkwy, Fredericksburg. 20% of meals purchased will be donated to Cruz-In Charity Fund raiser. You
must bring the flyer see calendar for details.
* July 20, Breakfast at Tito's Diner, Central Park
* July 22, 1:00 pm, Ice Cream Cruise
* Aug 11, Old Dominion All Corvette Cruise in, Manassas
* Aug 11-12, Back of the Dragon, Tazewell
* Aug 17-19, VIR IMSA Race, Alton VA. BCC members will be in Corvette Corral.
* Aug 23-26, Corvettes at Carlisle, We will have a tent in the fund field for members.
* Sept 16, Stratford Hall Wine, Oyster, Car Show
* BCC Curz-In Sept 29. Purchase Tickets on line click here(See Cruz-In Page for more details).
* Cruz-In Gourmeltz, Cosners Corner, Fredericksburg, Every Friday 5:00 pm